The Mac versions of our games are packaged in a .zip file format for download. The following procedure is the simplest method for downloading and installing our games, which doesn't rely on specific versions of Mac OS X, system settings, or particular archive utilities:
- Click on the download link for the game you wish to download (either the free trial or the link to the full version in your purchase confirmation email).
- Select "Save to Disk" on the download popup dialog, then click OK.
- Choose a location for the file to be saved to. If you're not sure, choose Desktop so that you can easily find the file.
- Once the download completes, locate the downloaded file and right-click (ctrl-click) on it.
- In the context menu that is displayed, select Open With.
- Click on the default archive utility that is listed (the exact utility will depend upon your particular system settings).
- After the file extraction is complete, drag the extracted folder to the Applications folder on your Mac.
- You should now be able to run the game by clicking Applications, then opening the game folder and double-clicking the game icon.